Founded in 1999, we are a premier MIVA Merchant partner, and specialist in e-commerce web design, development and hosting services. Here are just a few of the reasons why we are the service provider of choice for thousands of web sites...
- We are a one stop shop for building an online business. We provide complete solutions for e-commerce including MIVA Merchant or OSCommerce shopping carts, Authorize.net or VeriSign payment gateway, Thawte, GeoTrust, and Comodo ssl certificates and everything else you need for an online store. Click here for details on a typical e-commerce plan.
- We support all of the solutions we host including, OSCommerce, MIVA Merchant shopping cart, Authorize.net, VeriSign payment gateway, Thawte, GeoTrust, and Comodo ssl certificates, Webmail, email, MySQL, Perl, PHP, Formmail, Urchin and much more. Click here for details on our support policies.
- We have a published service level agreement outlining our service level guarantee and refund credits for service levels not met. Click here to review our SLA.
- We provide a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- The worksite incorporated into our web development process involves the client every step of the way. Click here for details on our development process.
- We provide instructional classes and workshops on MIVA Merchant and ecommerce at our home office. Click here for details on our workshops.
- We install and support most 3rd party modules for MIVA Merchant.
- We offer solutions to grow as your business grows from shared hosting to Virtual Private Servers (VPS) to dedicated servers. We can keep you growing without any interruptions to service.
- Our Representatives provide new clients with value added site reviews and recommendations for enhancements.
- We seamlessly move sites to e-Business Express servers from any other server. Click here for details on transferring your site.
- Businesses rely on us to provide everything they need to build and promote a successful online business.
- We partner with web developers and graphics artists to seamlessly add online shopping to their clients' web sites.
- In the end, our success isn't defined by the number of sites we host or the number of servers we own but by the satisfaction we bring to our clients.